Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Adventure Continues

After only ten short months in Ottawa, it appears that I am moving on again already. This time, to Weyburn, Saskatchewan. Luckily for me, and you the reader, this means that I will be much closer to the railway scene than I am now, as Weyburn is located directly on CP's mainline between Vancouver and Chicago.

Departing on Saturday February 28, we will travel to Kitchener-Waterloo for a visit with family. The next day, it is on to Chicago. After a night in Chicago, we will continue on to Minneapolis. Minneapolis to Weyburn will likely be the longest portion of the trip at nearly 10 hours. Depending on how tired I am/long this drive gets dragged out, I hope to do some railfanning along the way.

Looking forward to this next chapter of life, posts will follow once the trip is complete, and we are settled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment