Monday, August 18, 2014

Starting Something New

After a short stint on Tumblr last year, I decided it was time to start somewhere new. Since the majority of the things I do online these days involve Google, Blogger was a natural choice.

For those of you who don't know me, let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is David Gray. Born and raised in Westville, Nova Scotia a small town just outside New Glasgow. After completing my Bachelor of Information Systems degree in 2014 at St. Francis Xavier University in Antigonish, NS I moved to Orleans, Ontario which is a suburb of Ottawa. Currently 23 years old, I did not start railfanning until I was 21 when I chased down my first train on the Cape Breton & Central Nova Scotia Railway (CBNS).

My goal is to use this blog to regularly update on my adventures, as well as post about the happenings in the railway world.

I hope that you will come along with me as I explore new areas of Canada, and the World!

Left: CN 8938 leads BNSF 5729 past mile 79 on the Kingston Subdivision. August 8, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment